Monday, May 28, 2007

'You reap what you sow'

2nd week of work has ended. The packers(me, benson and andrew) has become lazier and more powerful. I think the staff and cashier realize how useful we are. This is proven when the manager ask us to work longer hours. But we refused. Got to know more cashiers and more staff. We give them nicknames like, crazy auntie, crazy alice, ah lian, cambodian, filipino and more. Would talk about everyone of them when my work is about to end. Just worried they might come across my blog and complain to supervisor.

Still waiting for the first airport pay. Den can fix my stoopid 6280 dat has gone haywire. Come to think of it, i really love my hp. Its my hp, mp3 and camera all in one. And there are important, personal msges plus topless pics of myself inside. Lol........

I think the service standard of POSB is very high. Be it by their hotline or or in the bank itself, ive always had a pleasant experience dealing with them.Most of the staff are friendly, kind and helpful. The hotline service is also prompt. Not forgeting the kawaii staff in Tampines West POSB. She looks a bit Jap. Dint saw her when i went there last friday though.
This is unlike some other bank where the staff was quite rude to me. Shouldnt name names. Macdonalds service have been very good too. The staff and manager are more than willing to help you.

Today, my fren, the sly one, said something which affected me. He said, 'You reap what you sow'. Maybe i haven't sow enough. Thats why its not reaping. Maybe i shall sow more. Then it will reap. Or maybe its not reaping because a sow is not halal......

No comments: