Friday, January 25, 2008

Bubbles

Certain ppl just have the ability to make you happy. Maybe its their personality or cheerfulness. Just talking to them brightened up your day. Like En can in coffee price. Thursday i was irritated by my tutee who change tuition for the 4th time. Luckily there are ppl like En can.

Golden path has ended. It like the best local drama in recent times. Im sure it will win awards. Li Nanxing made the character his own. Not forgetting Bat Kut mei, the new mediacorp resident babe. Not exactly a babe bt we all love her dont we.....
The new drama isnt dat bad either. Catch bits of it....I hope dawn yeoh stop smiling coz ill fall in love with her again.

They are going to play 'My Girl" on Ch U during the weekends. So nice. Joo Yoo Rin...shes in my cupboard anywhere.

Back to school. Im quite used to school again after the holz. Been quite good....hardworking..yay. No more Min Sun (my korean friend)and manuel ( my german fren). Kinda miss them. Was qyuite close to manuel. More halal food in engin canteen.

Someone commented that i speak with the Mat accent.Hmm....im nt too sure.

Orh yah, bubble tea gal wave and say goodbye to me......:)

No comments: