Friday, February 1, 2008

Fate

My friend ask me if i believe in fate.....sure i do. Its fated KACC won Science Open. Its fated how Man U beat Bayern on that fateful night at Nou Camp.Its fated how me and Paul saw PP at the lift.

My school had some cultural event at the forum recently. There was one interesting booth where u can choose any of the traditional clothing and try them on and have your pics taken. You can also do it with your friends. There was a wide variety of clothing but there was this korean hanbook.....damn nice. But im nt a gal. The korean guy suit isnt that bad either. But i wanna take pic with someone wearing the hanbook. then i tot of Zhaoyuan. Dunno y. So i sms her and ask her if shes free the next day...can be my korean wife for a few minutes. Unfortunately (for her), she had work the next day. She sounded like she was interested (well who wouldnt to be my wife)and asked if it was still available on thursday. Unfortunately Wednesday was the last day.What a waste....

My Korean sensor seems to be stronger. Today when i reach school, i was wearing my earpiece blasting to...Korean song. And then i saw this girl walking, my sensor being activated, i remove my earpiece.She was toking on the phone. And voila, she was speaking Korean. Later during evening, there was this lady asking me for direction in English, but her Korean accent activated my sensor. So i asked her which country she was from. Shes from KOREA. So i tok to her in some korean. Lol....she was amused...

I used to be an autie killer...well i still am....just that now auntie kill me as well. Die. hahah.. I find the bakery auntie at Tampines cute. And i find the malay auntie at the engin canteen pretty....arhhh......I sound so pervetic and sick. Hahahahahahahahhaah......

The 'ji hong' master has come up with a new way to ji hong girls. He says call yourself ' no one'. So innovative. Wanna noe hu he is?? he is no one. See.....its working... hahahaha......fucking lame sia

Just went for my first tuition session with this sec 2 Indonesian boy. And guess what.....his sister is like sooooooo pretty lah.

Feel so sleepy....gtg sleep. Needa visit sumone tom morning.

No comments: