Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Korean 1

I just had a haircut. Guess where? At a korean hair salon. Theres this korean hair salon in tampines...its those normal neighbourhod one. Decided to try getting my haircut there. There were two male hairdresser when i enter the salon. One was playing sudoku while the other was sleeping.I asked the price first before deciding whether to cut my hair there. 15 dollars quite expensive..usually i have my haircut at those 10 dollars express cut. But nontherless, i decided to try. It turn out quite well. My hair looks quite nice actually after the cut. I talked to the 2 hairdresser after the cut. Talked a bit in korean..haha...but after stepping out of the salon..i really felt Korean.I wanted to ask the 2 hairdresser if they had any sister...but i stop short at saying goodbye to them in korean.

And i just bought this Korean Football Federation polo tee at Sportslink. Quite a bargain at 20 bucks considering its Nike and the original price was 40 plus.

And i managed to befriend 6 korean gals in skool.Im not boasting btw...my skills can nvr match that of my good friend.

Just need to talk to this pretty korean girl in the school library.Then mission accomplished!!!

And today while at SSC at YIH in school, i was browsing the magazines there and it was Koreana....a magazine on Korean arts and culture.

No comments: