Thursday, May 15, 2008

Always be my Baby

Went shopping yest. Bought a shoe and a wallet. Watched Harold and Kumar wit Fong after dat. Quite farnie. Very farnie actually.

This song is dedicated to Jody Poh Wei Ting. No matter how much affinity i have with Paul, or how much that gay Sandeep drools over me......u will always be my Baby.
Hahahah.....touched???hahahah....Actually i prefer the Mariah Carey version. Although im not a fan of mariah like my sister is...her version is nicer and looking back at that old mv....she looks damn pretty in that vid lah.But had to choose the David Cook one as it symbolises the machoness and hunkiness in me...... your beefcake!!

And my english must be so good that u mistook me for sumone from RELC.....hahahhaha. But do tie up ur hair nxt week. hahahhaha. And i dont have the Singlish accent. Thats Absolutely true....Fabulous (ENGLAND accent)

Enjoy!!!!

No comments: