Sunday, August 10, 2008

SKool STarts

Hmm...haben blog in a while...skool is starting in like a few days time. I so dread to go back skool. Whenevr i get used to something, i dont want to leave it and venture new teritories. I dun like the feeling of stepping out of my comfort zone. Ironically, i felt the same way when skool holz juz started. Guess ill just need time to adapt. But this sem would be totally sian w/o Paul. Haiz. And even before skool starts, there is project meeting already. I hate projects. Damn, this time i really dun feel like goin back school.

Just finish an old korean drama called 'All in'. Its like very nice. Its seems like the older dramas are nicer than the new ones. Of course theres Song Hye Gyo inside. Though shes a bit irritating inside, crying and crying unlike her cute and cheerful persona in full house. I guess drama really play a big part in my life. Like how i subconsciously do wad i learn from the drama.Hehehe.Like how the lead tries to win the lead actress heart. After watching 'all in' i really feel like fighting and to some extent gambling, coz the main lead can gamble and fights well. Of course im adult enough to know wads wrong.

Ive only started to watch Prison Break during its season 3 which just finish airing on ch 5 last week. Watched like the last 6-8 epi of season 3on tv. And its like damn nice. Nvr watch season 1-2 tho. Its like every monday ill sit on the tilam in the room, heart beating fast when they try to escape from Sona. And theres this girl call Sofia who is Whistler's gf. I think shes very pretty. Heres a clip bout Sofia and Lincoln. I like lincoln too. Tink hes more cool than Scoffield.
Watch out for the part 3:15. I still remember Lincoln telling Sofia, 'If he cant take you to Paris, i will'.The smile on Sofia face priceless. Dats like so romantic....hint hint to sergi. hahahah.



And i wonder if 1:15 was filmed in one of the beaches in Langkawi. HAhahahhaha.


Better go sleep and change my body clock. Tho this sem my skool starts late.

Ciaoz!

No comments: