Thursday, April 30, 2009

Break

I still have 3 more papers nxt week. Really saturated. Cant wait for exam to end and holz. JB nxt fri. And Seoul otw.....wohoo. Though im a bt worry of swine flu.
Have been studying very little this week. Monday i was sick. Tues felt better but really no mood. Industrial Heat Transfer is difficult and boring. The only interesting thing is when i flip my notes and see silly scribblings by MM. Hahaha. Made me smile and lol.

But i guess its so much better when you study with friends. I mean friends, not 'friends'!. Theres Paul, John, Huimin, Xinyi, Hafiz and the rest. Makes mugging that little less miserable.

Took a break yesterday and watch Wolverine with the KACC gang. I tink the supper and tok cock session after the movie is as exciting if not more exciting than the movie itself. Hahaha. I should be hitting the gym after typing this post. Muz be like Huge Jackman....hahah...Hugh i mean.

Some people say i look like a particular soccer player. I see it as a compliment as that soccer player is handsome...though i dont think i look like him. Haahaha. As sumone say, i shouldnt get my head up in the air oredi...lol

No comments: