Monday, July 2, 2007

Close shave

Today i almost did something which i havent done for such a long time. In fact i cant remember when i last did it. Today, i almost shitted in my pants.

Just came back from JB. Already had the urge to shit when i was in JB. Bt i control it as the toilets in JB arent particularly that clean. When i reached woodland, bus 168 arrived. I dint wan to miss it so decided to hold on my shit for the bus ride. The stomachache gt bad in the bus bt even then i was confident of making it back home unscathed. I alight one stop before my house as i wanted to stop by at my minimart to buy bread. But once i alight, the stomachache treally gt bad. Was considering to shit at the cofeeshop, but the toilet there is as bad as those in JB,if not worse. I dint even stop at the minimart to buy bread. Just quicken my steps. Bt i was careful enough not to run as this might instigate the poo to escape out of my grasp. Had to regulate my breathing.There were 3 instances when i almost gave up. Bt i hung on. Rather 'it' cling on. Alas i reached home and i dare say i havent shitted in my pants for a long time.

No comments: