Friday, July 20, 2007

My son

Holidays are coming to an end. Just 3 + more weeks. Haiz, once i get used to something, i dont really want to let it go. When the holz first started, i couldnt adjust to the holidays. But now, i dread to go back to school.
Just 3 days ago (Mon), i went to work at feijie workplace. Quite glad hes there, so work was not so boring and i can ask him if i dunno anything. But the work is so mundane and no brainer. Though, it seems i was a hit with the malay girls there. At first fj said that. I tot he was tokin cock, bt when i was about to leave, there was a big hoohah amongst the malay gals. I overheard one gal saying....'Ey hes leaving already?'....lol......dint noe i could evoke such excitement.hahaha!!

I went to Beach Rd on Tuesday to follow my not best friend buy his backpack. We went to Goldenmile after that. Really felt like i was in Thailand. Though i havent been to Thailand yet. From there we decided to go AMK to see the new shopping hub. Maybe its nt so new liaoz. Bt since we both haben been there, we decided to see wads so great about it. Turn out to be quite dissapointing for me. Looks a bit like VIVO, bt there aren't too many shops there. But coincedentally, saw 2 of my frens there. And when they see me with Sergi, i was tempted to say ..."Hi, this is my son, Sergi!". I just dunno why.

Today, i went to run 2.4km. My timing 11 15. Though its nt SPECTACULAR, bt im pretty proud of it. I mean i can get silver for my IPPT. Someone cant pass it. OOOpzzz!!!Hahaha! There was a cute gal too...she could run quite fast. Catch me if you can! lol!!
Saw the Tampines Rovers players training. There was Alam Shah, Grobovac, Peres, Nazri, Rafi and our beloved no 2!!!!. There was Steven Tan as well. Hes part of the coaching staff. Who can forget steven tan, the super sub. Hes a legend. I still remember dat match against Pahang if im nt wrong. He came on as a sub and in the 89th minute (if im nt wrong), he lobang one Pahang defender and arrow his shot into the bottom corner. Bang! Im begining to sound like Mark Richmond. That goal drived me and my neighbour upstairs into delirium. I swear he almost broke my roof.
After their training session, i decided to linger around. Wanted to ask Vorowan if i could be 4th choice keeper for the Rovers. Or even partner Alam Shah in attack. But alas the sky got dark, and i made my way home.

No comments: