Thursday, September 27, 2007

Macdonalds gal and 50 cents

Yesterday night i couldnt sleep. Was thinking of all the 'what ifs'. What if i did this thing? What if i did that thing? What if i didnt make that mistake? Things might have been different.The 'might have been' feeling is sucky. But regrets dont WORK. They only HURT.In fact i did something which i utterly regret yesterday. But regret is useless. I should get up and move on. Most importantly, i should learnt from the mistakes and try not to repeat them again.Thats what champions do. I always tell myself that.Im nt saying im one but im striving to be one.
As my previous post show, Cancer people are emo people. To some extent its true. For me, i get affected by surrounding events. My mood change faster then the speed that Ken mumbles. Little things makes me angry and sad which is bad, but at the same time little things do make me happy as well, which i guess is kinda good. And yeah, i do coop myself up at home too when im feeling down or moody.
Today, someone made my day. The day started real bad and mood wasnt so good. Meeting Sergi for dinner did help a bit. But it turn for the better. After my tuition i decided to walk to Parkway as i had the urge to drink something chocalatey. Also wanted to do pull up at the fitness corner which is in between my tutee's house and Parkway. But ended up all the bubble tea shop has closed.So decided to go to MCafe to buy mocha. It was only after ordering that i realised im 50 cents short. As she was already preparing my drink, i couldnt cancel the order. So i paid her 1st and told her ill be withdrawing the money. I wont be taking the drink 1st. But she insisted that i dont have to pay the 50 cents. That was really nice of her. I went to withdraw my money anyway and went back to return her the 50 cents. But again she insisted of giving me the 50 cents. That really made my day.Ive always had a relationship with Macdonalds.Have really some fond memories there. Im loving it.

No comments: