Thursday, September 13, 2007

Slacking

I have been slacking for the past 2 weeks. Starting to feel worried. Skipped a few lectures here and there and today i even skipped a lecture to go JB. Manage to 'laogan' laogan2 to skip his lecture as well. That spare me some guilt trip.

Yesterday's lab session was quite interesting as i got to know a German exchange student by the name of Manuel. The first thing i asked him was that if he played soccer. I was thinking of having a Ballack in KACC. It turns out he doesnt play soccer. He looks a bit like 'Angel' from that vampire show although he's slimmer and well...not as handsome as Angel. Its interesting having 3 people of different nationality in a group doing the experiment. Me and Manuel doing the experiment, Deborah supervising..lol.Sometimes, we do have problems understanding each other due to his accent and my singlish. I dint know my singlish was so powerful untill yesterday. I went to eat with Manuel after the labwork. We were eating indian food and i let him try my 'thosai'. When he asked me the name of the dish, i unknowingly said thosai ARH.... 'arh' being the singlish word which we singaporean like to add to our sentence. He however thought the dish is called 'thosaiah'. That made me burst out laughing.

These days i dont know why but i always bump into Winnie. Its like wherever i go, i bump into her. And when i see her, ill say...'u again!!'.

Today JB trip wasnt very eventful. As Sergi mentioned the law of diminishing marginal returns have set in. Guess this will be my last few slacking days. Im determined to MUG hard from next week onwards.Cap 3 here i come...........lol!!!!

No comments: