Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Been studying quite hard for the past 2 days. Library is like my 2nd home and i quite enjoy the solidatary moments. Though it would be more fun with Paul, ritez? haha. These two days have been somewhat similar. The routines are similar. I take the same bus home. I meet the same person. And they play the exact same song when im in bus 10 listening to 987. 'Sweet Child of Mine'. Quite freaky though no complaints bout the song.
Ive made quite a few foreign friends. Ive got a Korean, a German,a Bruneian, some China friends and recently got to know a Nigerian guy. I think the KACC guys knows him. He's the one inside Sean Kingston soccer team. His name is Uyi. I was almost going to laugh when i heard his name. I tot it was a surname. Guess its my ignorance. Must travel more. But his name reminds me of that Hitch song. 'oowee' or something. Hehheh
My German friend,Manuel asked me to join him to go clubbing at the Imsonia. Can get to know European girls....hehe.....bt i dont club and exams are coming though i dont mind getting to noe Heidi Klum. Id rather stay at library and see the mysterious jap/korean/china girl. Paul, we must talk to her.
Juz listened to Limp Bizkit 'Full Nelson'. Reminds me of my secondary school days and my friend Shalwa hu lend me the Limp Bizkit cd then. havent seen her in a long long time. Would like to dedicate the song 'Full Nelson' to someone 'fat man' aka 'white loser'
Really like the poem on Sharon blog. Suddenly have the urge to write a poem. I love poems..........
Id better get to sleep. More mugging and gym tomorow.And jap/korean/chi gal.......uyi...i mean ooooweeee!!!!!!!!

No comments: