Thursday, November 1, 2007

Haven't blog in a while. Been quite busy but i don't really know with what. Exams is in like less than a month. Im so ill prepared. But to say that ive been slacking too much is a bit too strong a statement. I guess lab reports and SS essay and tuitions have taken quite a bit of time. Lab reports espeacially. Sux big time.

One of my aunties just passed away few days before Hari Raya. She's not my direct aunty and i am not that close to her. But she is a nice person and is quite close to my mum. She always calls my house just to ask our wellbeing. In fact, i think she call every single day since my dad passed away 2 years ago.Every single day. Before she passed away, she was admitted to the hospital due to chest discomfort. I did thought of visiting her but was quite busy. In the end, it was too late.Lesson learnt- You're never to busy to take some time off for your loved ones.I quite regret not visiting her.

KACC been taking part in 3 competitions lately. In all 3 competitions, we got 3rd. This is quite a good achievement. Looking back at the times when we first started, we have come quite far. But we shall improve further. And im happy to see the great team bonding and team spirit in KACC. We win as a team and we lose as a team.

I have got a Korean friend. Yay. Just waiting for her to call me 'Oppa'. Hahahah....im joking.

Recently, i tend to lose my cool quite easily. Even during soccer matches, i get pissed and angry. Like with the Raffles team. Like with the guy who thinks he's fucking smart. CCB.

Today SS lecture was quite funny. Mr Singh ask us to name the place of the picture he shows. Ho teck was arrowed to answer. The picture was that of the IR. But Ho Teck said it was F1 to everyone's laughter. Hahhaha...i dint noe the picture either.

Guess, i shall sleep now. Time to mug and mug. And exercise to release stress. And maybe play soccer a bit. And surf and msn a bit too lah.
Tata!

No comments: