Sunday, June 24, 2007

ACCA

Sumone ask me to write this post...lol. Did ACCA invigilation a few weeks ago. As i say earlier, ACCA invigilation is more strict.....shorter breaks, muz tuck in shirt, cant sit down...blah blah. UOL is more slack. Bt of course ACCA pays good money. I take back my word. ACCA isnt dat bad afterall. Gt to noe sum new friends.
Got a special assignment. I had to be in charge of a deaf candidate. Speacial invigilator for a speacial candidate. Hahahha, more like punishment for being late. In fact i gt promoted to 'senior invigilator' on my last day. Coolz. And nt forgetting my beloved row partner..yingying. Yingying is very cute, shes really very small. Theres once she was standing at the other end and i tot she was sitting down. Ooopz..hahahahha.
Jokin only lah. I so nice, everytime give u sweet. lol.

Would love to do ACCA invigilation again. But dunno if they wan me annotz.

No comments: