Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Bicycle

Juz threw away my bicycle last week. The bicycle means quite a lot to me. It has been with me for almost 3 years. Been with me through my ups and down. Its my companion when im feeling down, would take it for a ride. Its my salvation when i was broke. Save a lot on bus fare. Still remember i bought it second hand at about 70 bucks. My late father used to use it quite a lot as well. Bt after countless pumping and twice changing the tubing inside.....it decided to give way, i decided to get a new bicycle.

Been surveying for a new bicycle.....with wai san. Bt still haben decide wad to buy. Guess i dun need such a good bicycle. An 'ok' one wld do. I tink would end up buying same as wai san. Even our laptop is the same. Sergi say i cant run away from him. He's my brother. I beg to differ. I dun cheat ppl......LOL!

No matter how much i miss the old bicycle, its gone. I have to move on. Guess dats life. Have to look forward, the new bicycle would be better. Must be Optimistic. I wun mind if it turns out to be a Vespa...........hehehe

No comments: