Monday, June 4, 2007

Random thoughts

Last saturday, i took part in yet another soccer competition in NUS. It was organised by the Muslim Society. It wasn't that fun as i dint get to play with my beloved team. KACC may not have a star player (Gay may beg to differ), but we operate well as a team. This is due to us playing almost 3-4 years together. Get to meet up with friends whom ive not seen for a long time...like euwin and chao meng.

Went to play soccer at kolam ayer after that. This time around the beast (jeremy) is back. My idol in goalkeeping. I made a wonderful save from chiang shot. Think its one of my best save ever. That was the highlight of my day. Even the great man himself (jeremy) would be proud of that. As what he said......AESTHETIC. We went to eat KFC after that. Me, sergi, chiang and jeremy. More backstabbing session....hahahaha....quite fun. And the KFC minah was rather cute.

I went to cut my hair at QB house on sunday. Actually i dint really want to cut my hair first, but gattuso say my hair look like shit. Guess i trust gattuso coz he always speak his mind. His frank opinion can be useful at times. The auntie cutting my hair complemented that my hair is very smooth.( Auntie killer strikes part 3) I must say i agree with that. Still remember my first 3 months in AJC. All my female classsmate would queue to sit behind me during lectures so that they can play with my hair. Miss those days. Slacking in reading room, playing soccer, sharing tauhuay............

Went for my first ACCA invigilation today. Quite boring. UOL invigilation is definitely much more fun. Woul talk more about it in due time....

No comments: