Saturday, December 13, 2008

King Shah Rukh

After watching Kal Ho Naa Ho which sergi lend me, im a bt into bollywood. Hahaha. But Kal Ho Naa Ho is niceeee. Think ive watched a bit b4. Coz i remember one scene. Very sad show...and shahrukh khan as usual at his best. Datuk Shahrukh khan i mean.

Saw this mv at tv today. Its from the movie Om Shanti Om. I remember Suma asked me before if ive watched it. Before today, i havent even heard of it, even though its famous. Coz im not so into bollywood. Think Hafiz knows more than me. Anyhow this is the Om Shanti Om mv. Its pretty fun and upbeat.Azhar can use it for his marriage nxt time. Tons of bollywood stars made a guest appearence for this mv. Hmm..i like Rani Mukherji hu is the first actress appearing at this vid. Aishwarya isnt in the vid tho. I think sergi can try guessing the names of the actors and actresses. Im sure you noe some. Maybe even more than me. But this mv belongs to King Shahrukh!!!!!!
He may not be that handsome, he has an oversized nose (a bit like mine), he isnt very macho, bt he's king! He got the charisma.

No comments: