Friday, December 12, 2008

Merci

I lost my hp yesterday....again!!! Ive been losing my things like nobody business. But luckily this time around, i manage to get it back.

I was at school doing proj during holz.Wtf rite??? Met up with ho teck before we decided to eat dinner. Couldnt decide where to eat and ht eventually drove back to his house. We stop at the carpark for a while before deciding to go jeremy house to send sumthing and den proceed to heartland mall for dinner. When we were at hearland, i saw Mr Inverter. Wanted to whip out my phone to sms Paul about it. That was when i realised my hp is gone!!! Super fucking frustrated. Losing a phone is damn frustrating. Its not juz the hp (i juz bought it a few months ago), but also the contacts and contents inside.
We tried to trace it at heartland but to no avail. Ho teck even volunteered to drive back to jeremy house and his house carpark to try to search for it, but i suggested eating dinner first as im famished albeit having no mood to eat. We went to Qiji. I just ordered the popiah. All these while, ht tried to call my hp but no one picked up. At Qiji, i tried calling my hp using ht phone again. I was so happy when a lady picked up. She say she saw my hp at Serangoon North. Hmm...i must have dropped it at HT house carpark. Suddenly i have the mood to eat again. Haha. We finished our food before going back to ht house.Before that, I bought chocolates to give it to the person hu saw my hp. Really thankful. Nice ppl still exists. No price for guessing the chocolate, Merci.

Went to ho teck house after getting my phone back. Felt a bit alien, as i haben been to ht house for quite a while. After a warm welcome by his mum, and ransacking his room for snacks, i felt at HOME once again. Hahahah

No comments: