Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sucker Punch

May Singapore beat Vietnam tom. Give me one more speacial night at the National Stadium. Make it 2. If we win later tonite, the 2nd leg of the final (most likely against the talented Thais) will be played at the Grand Old Lady. One last hurrah!!!
But i hope it wun be as nailbiting as the semis against Malaysia the last edition. We eventually beat our neighbours by penalty.My heart almost stopped then. I dont think i can take kind of rush again. My chest hurts slightly now. Literally. Must be too much oily food yest. Kendrick says vietnam plays like arsenal....very true based on the first leg when singapore kena owned. But arsenal alwaes lose tho they play good football. Singapore play totally like KACC. Damn compact and organised at the back. Ok sumtimes lucky. Midfield non existence. Long balls aplenty. Just waiting for the sucker punch. Typical Kacc. Just waiting for Alam Shah to pop up tommolo to settle it ala my role in KACC. Lol....Sucker Punch. One of the most nicest feeling......

The word sucker punch reminds me of wing chun. lol....IP Man.

No comments: