Monday, April 2, 2007

2nd post

The only reason im writing this post is i cant get to sleep.....been to bed....(tilam rather) since an hour ago bt stil cant get to slp. To think i was advising sumone to sleep early b4 dat least she cant wake up tom.....
I end up eating leftover food and 'stealing' MILO powder. The word 'stealing' used as it reminds me of my younger and fatter days.....wen i used to creep into the kitchen wen my mum was sleeping to open the milo tin......scooping the powder and putting it in my mouth.......heaven i tell u............a case of the forbidden fruit taste sweeter.........
Today Korean class was pretty interesting........started out bad as my fren (not my best fren) dint come........had to sit beside an auntie.......nt dat i mind.......juz worried dat i might kill her (im an Auntie Killer u see).
In fact i tink ive already killed the korean teacher, April. April seems to be picking on me in recent weeks.....either she hates me or she has a thing for me....i would like to tink its the latter. Today was no exception. It turns out dat i was the only male student in class (my fren,nt my best anymore) dint come. In one of the exercise we have to answer our age, height and weight in korean. April arrowed some students to answer....bt all of them refuse to give their weight (wassup wit gals....). She, of course used that oppurtunity to pick on me.......said i was the only guy......so muz answer.... She said i shouldnt have problem revealing my weight as i look 'SLIM'. i guess slim means handsome in korean...Wen i reveal my age to be 22.....she was gushing saying im so young........lol.........
i dun mindlah....April can be the door for me to get to noe Korean BAbe......( song hye gyo, da chang jin......).In fact, April kinda cute....hahaha...her actions i mean......my fren (not my best) might beg to differ........he prefer girls wit Attitude (wit a capital a).....ie Ms Stacy...
Guess ill stop here.....still feel fresh though....need to slp soon. Have to MUG tom....CS prac is in a week time....... Haiz!!.....

No comments: