Sunday, April 8, 2007

Week Recap

Hmmm.........tink ill just recap wad happen durin the whole week.(weekday). Monday was spent mugging.....albeit a bit only.....bt i did my first CS program by myself......oklah wit the help of von..........quite proud of that.Also watched the show on Ch 8 whereby kids from skools try to design stuff that will be useful to our daily lives......Most of the inventions are stoopid like the duster with wheels....the only clever one was the transparency thingy where u can take out the third layer of clothing from your cupboard w/o making the stack messed up.....pretty smart if u ask me.......................
Wednesday was Mugging again.........went to science lib bt me and von seems to be setting up a minimart( my 2nd btw) wit all the foods (MnM, both crispy and dark chocalate, milo, breadtalk and even KOrean Chocs).......and toys (Tiny BOB). Thursday had to do physics lab....I hate lab....sux.....did pair work wit my last sem classmate.....Shes a vietnamese bt has this angmoish accent due to overseas education.....the accent was quite soothin actually...haha
Fri planned to study........bt as they say human juz plan................. circumstances may affect the plan........Laziness is a circumstance which untill now i cant seem to handle.......
Recieved an sms from my cpt sayin that the soccer tournament in nus on sat is confirmed. As usual he will remind us to sleep early and rest well. Bt i was chatting wit my jc classmate online. Shes my 'godsister' u see. She tink she looks and sounds like Sammi Cheng....she even prepare a song by Sammi for her bf bdae...gt to hear it...dun really like it lah..i mean the voice...ooopz........hahahahha....Bt the fact that she learnt canton juz for that song......her bf muz be touched sia.oklah... i tink she looks more like Miriam Yeung...was quite funnylah......she was advising me on how to be more manly...it seems i have to end my sentence wit exclamations like Wahkao, smlj.....and not certain girly exclamation which i tend to use nowadays.....She say according to her fren, guys wit chest hair tend to be more passionate in bed....hmm...i wonder......
End up sleepin at 3 plus am..........

No comments: