Sunday, April 22, 2007

Exam stress

The exams are here again. For the past few days, really feel tired mentally. Jaded..jjjjjaded. Cramping everything during the study week is taking its toll on me. The first 3 days of study week was quite all rite, actually quite fun mugging in skool frm aft to nite. Bt as the weekend approaches, really feel tired. Espeacially on fri, i really dread to wAke up for my English exam.( ya, my pri 3 standard exam). I cant really bothered bout the english exam lah. Quite waste time. Waste few hrs of my sleep. After the exam, i saw Jiafen (yes, the LAME one) at the exam hall. It was quite funny coz the moment she saw me, she said, " U oso take English arh?"

I went to study wit Von at MAC in the afternoon after my friday prayers. We were preparing the helpsheet for sat maths exam. Took us mighty long to finish sia. Dats wen the stress takes over. Tink ive been doing so much maths tis week, dat wen i walked past the MAC cashier, i tot i saw the ad for Extra Value Meal as Eigen Value Meal. Tink was quite farnie. von was laughing at my madness. Aniwae, Eigenvector is sumthing we learnt in engineering maths. In fact the other time in Sciene canteen, i saw sumone wearing Space (yah, tis the stoopid club..ooopz....dat my frens join) t-shirt. i tot i saw space as Laplace. Madnesss!!!!!!!!

Received a bad news b4 i went for english exam. I was given the axe...........

No comments: