Monday, April 23, 2007

The AXE

As i was saying in the previous post, i was given the axe on fri. I was sacked by my tutee parents. KNN!!Quite piss off sia. Recent weeks, been cancelling tuition lesson as im busy for the exams. Maybe dats y the parents unhappy. But i cant compromise my studies for a p4 kid. Besides ive already finished the mid year exam syllabus and revision with him. i made sure of that. but i muz say im nt an angel as well. Always late for my tuition class, bt at the same time i always made sure the duration of the tution is not compromise. The parents should understand that im a student and nt a full time tutor. At times the father does go overboard, smsing me even if im 5 mins late to show displeasure. He also isnt very happy that his son made very little improvement. But, ive got a good record in making my tutee improve. My ex tutee who took private Os improve his maths frm d7 to b3. And my p5 student last year top her class. I still remember her father coming up to me to thank me. He said its due to my hard work.......lol. That was the highest point of my tuition career. Maybe its just as well dat he sacked me. Teaching pri skool kids at low rates isnt worth it. Coz that same time cld have been use to teach a sec skool kid with higher rates. Although i must say money isnt everything, as ive build rapport wit all my tutees. Was quite affected by the sack. Just dint want things to end this way.Besides i still havent tell that tutee why Monday is my life. Bt fuck it lah.....

Gt a new tuition assignment few days before the sack. So i guess fortune will come wen its meant to be.......wen it aint, den fuck itlah.....

No comments: