Sunday, April 29, 2007

After exam syndrome

Exams are over. Pretty glad since my brain been overloaded with all the shit during study week. Bt sumhow i feel lost. Theres a void in me. Suddenly theres no direction, no aim. I kind of enjoy goin to skool recently. Starting to like NUS. Studying during study week keeps me busy and i dun have to tink of certain things. Bt now, i have to face the real life.
I wish i could turn back time.

Today, went to the library to pay a visit to Paul. Hahaha. Just went there to laugh at him as he still has 2 papers on Monday. I realize sometimes its quite nice seeing other people suffer what you have endured. For instance, hearing relatives or friends or friends family enlisting, makes me feel good. Its like...... let them suffer for 2 years. Ive done my time. Now its your turn! Bt its not that i want Paul to end his exams laterlah.....we still have more suppers and cycling and one nites out.

My white sister likes to call me Mr Bean. My friend says he's spastic. So pls stop calling me Mr Bean ya..........hmmm....i havent really tink of who i wanna be. Will tell you when ive think of one..........

No comments: